BioniX Desktop Background Switcher
Tech support requires more resources than the development. Starting with v9 we decreased product's price by detaching the "customer support" from the license. Therefore, you will pay for support ONLY if you need it.
Support is guaranteed:
If you already purchased the 'customer support' package don't forget to put in the top of your email your "customer support ID" so you can get high priority support.
We will do our best to answer ALL emails, but customers that purchased the "customer support" package get top priority. Even if you didn't you will probably still get an answer especially if your email follows the guidelines below. Bug reports always get an answer!
Before sending a support request, please
- Read the User Manual. It is quite extensive. The information you are looking for could be already there.
- Check the FAQ page
Accurately describe your problem
Sending an email with a message such as "It doesn't work" is totally useless to us. "I cannot change the wallpaper" is better but still not very helpful because we still don't understand what causes your problem. Something more appropriate would be: "When I press the xxx button instead of changing the wallpaper, BioniX Background Switcher v10.5 gives me the following error message: yyy".
What information to include in your support request
- Customer support number (if you purchased the "Customer support package")
- Exact date of purchase
- License key
- Product name (yes we have more than one product)
- Exact product version (like v10.7.0.0)
- Please note that we may deny your support request EVEN if you purchased the "customer support" package if your issue is related to an old version! Always install and use the latest version!
- Windows platform you are using (for example: Windows XP 32 bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits, etc)
- Complete description of the issue
- Lots and lots of screenshots (use the 'Print Screen' key to take a screenshot then Ctrl+V to paste it in your email). Some email clients will downsize the screenshot to fit into the window. This is NOT good!
- If the issue is related to a specific wallpaper, please send also that wallpaper
When ready send your inquiries at ContactBionixWallpaper.com
- If you want to submit a report a bug please see this page. All users (not only customers) can report a bug.
- If you have multiple issues, please send multiple emails (one per email).
- Usually we answer (in work days) within 24 hours
- If you don't receive an answer please check if you provided all information requested above.
- Use the 'Print Screen' key to take a screenshot, then paste the screenshot directly into your email client.