Slideshow presentation for your store window
Are you running a store or a restaurant and want to instantly show messages and deals on screen on your store's window?
BioniX Slideshow is the solution.
Where can you use BioniX Slideshow?
You can use BioniX Slideshow for:
- presentation screens in receptions (for example hotel reception),
- presentation screens in store window presentations
- school/university presentations
- airports, hospitals
How can BioniX Slideshow help you?
You can use BioniX Slideshow to display information in an attractive or difficult-to-miss way:
- communicate regarding upcoming changes or news
- establish internal brand
- publish messages and special offers as wallpapers on your store's window
- publish messages as desktop wallpaper for public or for your employees to see them immediately
- restaurants daily special menu presentation
BioniX Slideshow is incorporated in BioniX Wallpaper Changer.
Set the company's logo on all employee computers
How to share an wallpaper with a remote computer
Share your club/event pictures to all group members/participants
Things about wallpapers
The best file format for wallpapers
Debunking the DPI myth
Different wallpapers on each monitor
How to open WB1 Webshots files with BioniX
Different playlist for each monitor
Monitor multiple folders
How to change the wallpaper on Windows
Download photos from Flickr without a Flickr account
Wallpapers for dual-monitor system
Change the wallpaper on Windows 7 Starter
How it works?
There are several ways to use BioniX Wallpaper Changer:
- For small organizations, with less than 5 computers, just deliver BioniX Wallpaper Changer and a bunch of images to those computers. BioniX Wallpaper Changer picks an image from the list and shows that image on all your computer's screens for a certain amount of time. Then it switches to the next image and so on.
Example: if you have a restaurant with a bunch of screens in your window, just install BioniX Wallpaper Changer and a bunch of nice pictures of your menus and BioniX Wallpaper Changer will display all those pictures one by one.
- For organizations that only need to display a fixed number of images, we can create a custom package for you. The package will include the images you want to display in it.
Example: show logo to all your employees. You send us your organization's logo and the wallpapers you want to put on your employee computers and we will create you a customized package. After that, just install the BioniX Wallpaper Changer package we sent to you on all your employee computers. This way, your employees would have set on their computer desktops your organization's logo or the wallpapers you wish.
- For organizations that need to display as dynamic set of images (to update the images every few days) - You can update the images from a remote computer. Using the Lock on folder feature BioniX Wallpaper Changer will monitor your changes and pick up the new images when you distribute them.
you have a large store/hospital/airport and you have hundreds of monitors all over. You want to display 24 new images each day (one per hour). Use a sharing program as Google Drive (freeware) to distribute your images. Use Lock on folder feature from BioniX Wallpaper Changer to monitor for new images.
- As an alternative to the previous solution, you can also upload your images on your web site and instruct/make BioniX Wallpaper Changer to download them from there, This way you can easily update your images. Find more information about how to set an wallpaper on remote computers here.
Example: you have a computer in a remote/difficult to access location
(for example buried in a wall in a presentation room, waiting room, etc). You need to display on that computer a new message every day. Just write your message, put a nice background, save it as image and upload it on your web site. Set BioniX Wallpaper Changer to download the image from there daily.
Why is it better than other programs?
First of all BioniX Wallpaper Changer is really easy to install. All you have to do is to press the 'Next' button twice in the installer. That's it. It doesn't require an admin password, no additional Java, DotNet libraries or similar craps.
BioniX Wallpaper Changer is specialized to work without human intervention.
For example if you distribute a bunch of images on all your computers and in one of them some images get corrupted or deleted, BioniX Wallpaper Changer won't get stuck in a error message like 'Image xyz not found' to ruin your reputation. It will silently move on to the next image.
BioniX Wallpaper Changer is also un-intrusive:
- minimize to system tray
- starts automatically at computer start up
- automatically monitors a folder so you can easily add images to that folder from a remote computer so you don't have to do other settings to BioniX Wallpaper Changer. It will just take the images from that folder
- if you have multiple monitors/screens of different resolutions on your store's windows it will automatically detect the resolution of each monitor/screen and resize the wallpaper to it to seamlessly fit to all monitors/screens
- automatically adds a fade effect to images that are too small to be stretched to fit your desktop and too big to be tiled
- rejects automatically images smaller/larger than a certain size.
Real life example: Create the slideshow for your store and publish it on all screens on your store's window
- Save the messages and offers you want to share as images and add them on your website or in a shared folder (if you are using a sharing program like Google Drive, SkyDrive or Dropbox).
- Download and install BioniX Wallpaper Changer Lite, which is free.
- Clear the playlist to get rid of the demo images provided with the program.
- If you are using a sharing program use the Lock on folder feature from BioniX Wallpaper Changer. The folder to lock is the shared folder where you saved the images.
If you added the images on your website you need to use the Dynamic web image feature from BioniX Wallpaper Changer. In this case, you must enter the images' URL and not the URL of the web page that holds the images.